Monday, April 20, 2009

Martha on the road?

So my sister is convinced that I’m off my rocker, and I love to prove her right. My newest fascination is with people who move out of their homes and into RVs as fulltimers, roaming around the country on biodiesel. Actually, many people have converted their RVs to to accept SVO (straight vegetable oil) and I’ve heard stores of one family driving coast to coast on SVO for only 16 bucks. So despite the obvious flaws with my latest idea, I still think it’s interesting enough to keep on the back burner until the kids get older (read: move out). In the meantime, I can start planning my RV refurb, at least in my mind, you know, like when I’m shaving my legs. We’re going to have bamboo floors and a king sized bed (the key to a happy marriage is, in fact, the king sized bed…write that down.)  I can even incorporate one of my favorite Martha Stewart ideas, the Barbie Suitcase Office (minus the Pepto Pink). Check out this bad boy – I can totally picture it next to my little dinette in the RV, the one I buy to replace the hideous brown plaid one that will certainly come already installed. Sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment