Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Could this be love?

I don’t remember any of the time I spent in Middelburg when I was in college. Granted that was a few years ago (ahem), but you’d think that once I spent some time in the city it would come back to me. Yet, not so much. I don’t know how I could forget such a charming place - it is one of my favorite cities in the world now. Yes, I know it’s a little early to be falling in love and I don’t want to jinx it by saying anything to soon, but I could definitely see myself in a long-term relationship with her. She’s friendly, attractive, and full of surprises…and interesting enough that I won’t get bored too quickly. You know how I do that.  I know that Jon likes her too, but he’s takes his time. He calls me a gun-jumper, and maybe I am, but I know what I like. So I’m going to take it slowly and keep an open mind, but this might be the real thing.  Keep your fingers crossed for me, and I’ll let you know if she calls.

PS: Click on the picture to enlarge it so you can see for yourself how alluring she is. Am I right???

No comments:

Post a Comment