Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Hot fun in the summertime

I've been longing for hot Florida afternoons by the pool, and warm summer nights on my lanai. I guess spending a few months in Norway will do that to a person. So anyway, we are planning an outdoor overhaul when we get back to the States and one thing I really want is an outdoor bed. I'm thinking a twin size, large enough for a cuddle and a nap but not too big for my small shaded area. I've looked at various daybeds online and none of them are working for me, so I am either going to go with an actual bed or a funky hanging bed.  I love both designs so now I am thinking more in terms of practicality and comfort. These are the two ideas, which do you prefer? Leave your answers in the comments!

image: Pottery Barn

image: Steven Gunther

3 comments:

  1. Hard choice, maybe the top one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. They'd both get pretty wet and musty in FL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. agree with your Mother, that would be a problem
    Liked the first one.

    ReplyDelete