Saturday, April 11, 2009

But I do love tofu…

I’ve updated the blogs I follow with a few more good ones, so be sure to check out my links (below, on left). I was just laughing at this picture from Vanity Plates: Creepiness in 8 characters or less that makes me laugh even more when I imagine the scenario behind applying for it:

DMV Lady: Um, is this supposed to say Prius? Like Toyota Prius?  Cuz you spelled it wrong.

Old, balding, short guy: No, it’s right.

DMVL: Sir, I am pretty sure it’s P-R-I-U-S, maybe we can just check on toyota.com?

OBSG: Look, it’s not a Toyota Prius, okay?  Can we just make it happen?

DMVL: Sure, sure. So what’s it mean?

OBSG: It’s just a private joke.

DMVL: Oh, it’s that animal, right? The one with the weird head, from Australia?

OBSG: No,

DMVL: I saw a show about it. They are the only mammals that lay eggs!

OBSG:  Platypus. It’s not platypus either. Is your supervisor here?

 

Right? Can you picture it? So then I laughed my ass off again when Jon told me the story of another license plate, but this one got declined. I Love Tofu. ILUVTOFU.

No comments:

Post a Comment