Sunday, April 19, 2009

Just when it couldn’t get any better…

Our neighbor Per just came by and rang our bell.  Seems he has season tickets for himself and one of his kids to the Ålesund fotball stadium, and he’s busy tonight, so guess who gets the tickets? Yes! Jon and Sam are heading out in about an hour to watch our local soccer team kick some serious ass.  Jon is going to wear his Ålesund sweatshirt that we got him for his birthday, and Sara and I are going to have a girls’ night of watching movies. Go, Ålesund!

1 comment:

  1. Hello! This is Sara's Math teacher, Mrs. Battaglia! I love your blog. Sara sent me the link today and I read a bunch of your posts. I knew you were traveling through Europe but did not know that you exchanged your home, that is awesome! One thing you forgot to mention on this list is FLVS and how Sara can still get an amazing education while you are traveling:) Stay safe and keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete