Sunday, March 1, 2009

Hey, get a room! What not to do on the London Eye


Dear British guy and your American mistress,
While I know that you are excited to see each other, especially after all of that planning and secrecy, I am sure that you'd be much more comfortable back in your expensive hotel that you paid all that cash for.  I am not a prude, really I'm not, but I am trying to look out the windows of this little car thingie and I can't do that when you have your hands all over each other because it looks as though I'm staring at you.  My daughter also wants me to take a picture of her in front of the window but I don't want to look back at the photo and see a wardrobe malfunction, as we like to say on the other side of the pond.  So please, whoever you are, I am not here to judge you, I am just asking that you take a break and look out the window with the rest of us.  It really is a nice view. There is plenty of time for you to get back to business when we return to the ground.
Sincerely,
HomeRoamers

No comments:

Post a Comment