Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Grønt hår!

This morning was haircut day for Jon and Sam.  So, Jon comes home and while Sam is still getting out of the car he says to me, So how important is Sam's haircut to you again? That's never good. In my defense, I'm not picky about Sam's hair; really the only look I don't like is the 4 year old military man. You know, a buzz cut, very short all over and all the same length. Ironically, this is Jon's look but that's another story. So anyway, Sam steps in while I hold my breath and brace myself. I'm picturing Sam walking around the corner.  The truth?? You can't HANDLE the truth!! But my fears were allayed. Sam was the very picture of an adorable, scrumptious, Norwegian boy, complete with the requisite green hair.  And I love it!


Click on the images for a closer look!

1 comment: