Friday, March 6, 2009

Come on, Bear Grylls!

Click my pic, I am cuter up close!
Who isn't in love with Bear Grylls? If you know me well enough, you know that I have a bit of a  fetish about those pants he wears with the reinforced knees, and my sister likes to see him take off his clothes before jumping into the freezing Patagonian waters.  So it's no wonder that Sam has developed a thing for Bear as well.  During our daily walks, Sam likes to veer off the road into the woods and yell to Jon, "Come on, Bear Grylls, let's go!"  Sam is not actually Bear Grylls himself, but an equally important member of his team: the camera man.  Jon plays Bear, instructing the "viewers" about what he is finding along the way, and Sam films it all on his "camera."  I just watch the whole thing in awe, and never get tired of hearing Sam yell, his voice full of excitement, "Come on, Bear Grylls, let's go!"

1 comment: