Sunday, May 17, 2009

Grandma in all her glory

Well my Mom has been gone for only a day and we all miss her already. It wasn’t all fun and games, though, as I am sure she would tell you. She didn’t enjoy riding the bike we rented for her, the one she picked out (!!), because it was too far or too windy or too cold or, well, too different from sitting on the couch.

See what I mean? This picture is hilarious, and it’s even better when you click on it and enlarge it. I really shouldn’t talk, there have been more than enough unflattering shots of me posted on our photo site and on Jon’s blog. Mom and I also butted heads a bit in Paris, as she likes to try to speak her high school French, much to my chagrin (that’s a French word, get it?) Despite these few hiccups, we were very happy to share some of our time in Europe with my Mom, and the fun times definitely outweighed the bad. Here’s a look at some of what we did together.

 

 

 

 

Thanks for coming to visit us, Mom! We hope you had as much fun as we did.

2 comments:

  1. Love it, I esp. love the first pic, LMAO!!! Luv u Mom!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll get you my pretty...and your little dog Toto, too!!! Nice story - thanks for having me! Love to all.

    ReplyDelete