Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Is this table palatable?

Jon and I have been talking lately about updating our outdoor space when we get home so that we can enjoy our pool and lanai area more. We have a great grill and want to figure out better seating and some shade options for outdoor dining. I am still mulling over what do do about a daybed (click here for my ideas) but I really like the idea of a large, inexpensive table that could double as a coffee table and play table for Sam. I found this one over at Bodie and Fou and although Jon isn’t really a fan of this look, I think it would be a fun project…and practically free.  We’d just get a pallet from Home Depot for free, buy some casters and a can or two of waterproof, outdoor spray paint. Just sand, spray, and spin. What do you think?

6 comments:

  1. Well, you actually are like hobos with the roaming...

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't love it, sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As long as I have control over the remote I don't care about the table.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just a suggestion...find blue "CHEP" pallets to use for this. Just don't steal them from behind a grocery store or any other business, they pay a $10-15 deposit on them. However they are rock solid and would be the best for this kind of project. It is a neat idea though!!

    ReplyDelete