Friday, July 3, 2009

1191 views!

As of today, there have been 1191 views of our listing on HomeExchange.com (click here to check it out)!! I’m sure that some of those clicks have been from family and friends, and even from us when we edit our listing, but it’s safe to say that at least a few hundred people have seen it. It’s even possible that 1,000 people have seen it. One thousand people. That’s pretty cool.

Now that we’ve been living in someone else’s house for 5 months, we’re all getting a bit homesick, especially Jon and Sara. They both live with this underlying uneasiness that something could break, spill, or get busted up somehow, so they never manage to totally relax. Sam and I don’t think about it too much, so we’re less stressed and, consequently, less homesick. If it happens, we’ll fix it…but I don’t dwell on it. I think what I miss the most is the comfort and ease of my own language, or even my second language. It’s hard when I can’t keep up.  I am glad that we’re headed back to our real home, but you know what? I have lots of stamina for home exchange and could stay traveling for many more months. I would just have to bring along my new pool.

DSCN3210

No comments:

Post a Comment