Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I heart you, blogs, coffee, and Jen Ramos

I wanted to share the great artwork of Jennifer Ramos of MadeByGirl. I had seen her stuff before and really love her blog print (above) which, incidentally, would look great in my bedroom.  I spent some time looking through her work, and her personalized ABC typography print is fantastic. Look!

So now I have a few new items on my ever increasing shopping list for the house, but these prints are truly irresistible. A blue one for Sam’s room, a Christmas gift for my niece Allie, and this would make an excellent gift for a new baby (no, Mom, I’m not pregnant). I like the idea of giving one as a wedding preset, with the venue name or the honeymoon location. Belcourt Castle, Bermuda, St.Lucia, Montreal. The possibilities baffle me! You know you want to buy one…I mean two.

No comments:

Post a Comment