Wednesday, June 24, 2009

How do you say “Oops!” in Swedish??

Today Sara took me to the mall in downtown Gothenburg for a girls’ day.  Sara and Grace, our visitor from Florida, had taken the bus many time so this was Sara’s turn to teach me the route.  As we were waiting for the bus to arrive, I noticed that some idiots had tagged the interior walls of the bus stop with gold graffiti. In English. With the F word and something even worse. So there I am, waiting for the bus, when it hits me. My daughter has the same initials of the person who wrote this graffiti. Her friend Grace has the same initials of the other person. Yep, busted.  We know what Sara will be cleaning tomorrow – too bad Grace has already gone home.

1 comment:

  1. r u kidding??? If she lived in NH...well, you know how things can turn out there for vandals. Nice one Sara.

    ReplyDelete