Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Old Dutch, new Benjamins?

Have you enjoyed reading about our adventures in home exchange? Do you look forward to new postings and adorable pictures from abroad? Do you smirk – even laugh sometimes – at our European misadventures? And how! (Sorry, I’ve been devouring the show Mad Men and my 1950’s slang is in full effect).

Good news!

I am now accepting donations!

Just click the Donate button on the top left of this page to get started, or click here.

If you enjoy HomeRoamers, you could be really swell and support my Batavus bicycle fund. I’ve set my sights on the least expensive model from Batavus, the Old Dutch,  and you can now support me with just a click of your mouse. I hope to be made in the shade really soon.

2 comments:

  1. So how much IS that bad boy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought about contributing to the bicycle fund but I was " two tired" from working on my "handlebar" mustache. You don't need to get "huffy" over this. The "chain" of events will eventually work out. I "spoke" about this many times before. Perhaps you should put the "pedal to the metal" and recruit others to contribute. The "schwinn"d is at your back and I wish you good luck.

    ReplyDelete