Wednesday, June 3, 2009

8 more than I could have hoped for or imagined…

Yesterday was my 8th wedding anniversary. I had actually lost track of the date, and didn’t realize until Jon told me at about noon, which was a pretty cool surprise. I’m lucky to have a husband who doesn’t get upset over things like that – in fact, I am lucky to have Jon as my husband, period. Here are 8 reasons, one for each year.

  1. Jon is my constant champion and never loses faith in me, even when I’ve lost faith in myself.
  2. We speak without talking and still nobody understand me better.
  3. Jon is a kind and loving father who puts our kids ahead of everything else.
  4. He is wickedly funny and makes me laugh every day, many many times.
  5. Jon is smart and interesting, and I love talking to him about everything and nothing.
  6. He tells me the truth.
  7. Jon has tremendous respect for his parents and for mine, and teaches our kids the value of family.
  8. He loves me as much as I love him.

2 comments:

  1. It seems like you are both very happy. Nice job and keep up the good work. I believe that the Jen and Jon connection is a positive one.
    Congratulations.

    Mike

    ReplyDelete