Thursday, August 27, 2009

Waiting to exhale…

So just when you thought you’ve finally gotten rid of me, I’m here to say no such luck. I am actually very busy right now getting ready for the re-launch of my jewelry business, so I haven’t had much time to check in and let you all know what it’s like to be home. In a word – great. The most amazing part of our trip is that the adventures didn’t stop once we got home. Every day we’re changing and adding to our routine to incorporate some of the European ways of life. Yes, we’re riding our bikes much more these days (that is a saga in itself for another day!) but my favorite new skill is bread making. We actually make 100% of our bread from scratch now. Yes, 100%. That means all of it.  My favorite is the artisan boule, but we also have a honey wheat recipe that’s quite good as well and even easier than the white. So I guess what I’m saying is that I haven’t been here as much as I’ve wanted to, but in between baking bread like a maniac and the jewelry business I don’t have much time. I will try hard, though. I think I can, I think I can, I think I can.

1 comment:

  1. Hey I feel better now that there is activity on the HomeRoamer blog once again. My life was withering away into an empty shadow of darkness and despair but now there is light, and a full
    menu of food , banter and good times. The world is now a better place since you have returned ...

    ReplyDelete