Tuesday, September 8, 2009

So there you have it!

I read a post the other day on one of my favorite sites, Walk Slowly, Live Wildly. Sara is the one selling that amazing renovated Minnie Winnie that I’m longing for, remember? So anyway, I wanted to post something similar here and I finally have a few minutes when I’m not baking bread, making jewelry, or trying unsuccessfully to sew a skirt for my little niece.  From The Simple Woman’s Daybook:


Outside my window... the bright sun is heating my pool.
I am thinking... that I need to try that recipe for Vietnamese coffee ice cream.
I am thankful for... my family.
From the kitchen... leftovers from “pantry night” last night – cheesy quinoa casserole with broccoli and spinach, and chocolate banana bread pudding.
I am wearing... my only pair of shorts and a cotton tank top, both purchased in Sweden.
I am creating... more pieces for my jewelry store.
I am going... to Sam’s swimming lessons today.
I am reading... Prep by Curtis Sittenfeld.
I am hoping... that Sara is happy in high school.
I am hearing... my Roomba is it “vacuums” my kitchen.
Around the house...everything’s in its place after a Saturday of organizing.
One of my favorite things...is cooking for my family. 
A few plans for the rest of the week:
make more jewelry, work on my skirt pattern, and figure out how to turn my artisan boule bread into a sandwich loaf.

No comments:

Post a Comment